EBSCO Open Days Trinidad and Tobago
EBSCO Open Days are hosted in various cities around the world, providing a platform for librarians to share their experiences and discuss opportunities for the future. Attendees can also learn about EBSCO technology solutions and other product updates. Feedback provided at these events will help guide future product features and functionality.
Who is EBSCO?
EBSCO Information Services (EBSCO) is the preeminent provider of online research content and search technologies serving academic, school and public libraries; healthcare and medical institutions; corporations; and government agencies around the world.
From research, acquisition management, subscription services and discovery to clinical decision support and patient care, learning and research and development. EBSCO provides institutions with access to content and resources to serve the information and workflow needs of their users. From more information, visit our website.
The EBSCO team will promote a variety of topics including:
- Panel discussions with industry thought leaders
- Optimizing Your Collection
- Library Analytics
- GOBI and eBook Collections
- FOLIO and EBSCO FOLIO Services
- BIBFRAME and Linked Open Data
- Open: Open source, open access, open infrastructure
- The Evolution of EBSCO Discovery Service
- What’s New from EBSCO and much more